Online registration is now open.
5th WORLD CONGRESS ON AGROFORESTRY – REGISTRATION FEES
(Before or on April 10, 2022)
|General||CAD 625||CAD 725||CAD 525|
|General – low-income and lower-middle-income countries1||CAD 575||CAD 675||CAD 475|
|Practitioners2||CAD 575||CAD 675||CAD 475|
|Students||CAD 425||CAD 525||CAD 325|
|Farmers||CAD 425||CAD 525||
2 Such as agronomists, agroforestry advisors, NGOs representatives, etc.
Ecological footprint program:
The 5th World Congress on Agroforestry is proud to partner with Taking Roots and Ecotierra to reduce its ecological footprint and the impact of carbon emissions generated by the congress and international transportation. You will be invited to participate in our program during the registration process. Click here for more information.
Membership for IUAF - International Union for Agroforestry
Participants to the 2022 World Congress on Agroforestry (WCA5) will become IUAF members for free when registering to the Congress.
Learn more about IUAF at http://iuaf.org
Registration Fees Include:
For Delegates Onsite
- Attendance to the welcome reception
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Access to exhibition and poster area
- Congress name badge and lanyard
- Congress program & abstract book in digital format
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch and coffee/tea breaks for duration of the congress
- Access to the sessions transmitted live in virtual mode
- Access to recorded sessions after the conference for 3 months
For Delegates in Virtual mode
- Access to plenary sessions (sound, image and slides of the presenter transmitted live in a Zoom Webinar room)
- Access to all scientific sessions (sound and slides of the presenter transmitted live in a Zoom Webinar room)
- Access to partner's virtual expo on the congress virtual platform
- Access to recorded sessions after the congress for 3 months
- Certificate of attendance
Payment of registration fees (in Canadian dollars) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express.
By Interac Transfer (from a Canadian bank)
Use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed with the transfer. Next, please make sure to send an email to this email address providing your name, the name of the congress, the amount paid and the recovery code (password).
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by Conferium according to the deadline dates. You will receive an email confirmation following receipt of the payment. Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
A refund of registration fees will be made to any registered participant who cancels on or before April 10, 2022 less a CAD 75 administration fee.
A 50% refund of registration fees will be made to any registered participant who cancels between April 11, 2022 and May 31th, 2022.
No refund will be made if cancellation requests are received after June 1st, 2022.
There will be no administration fee for a delegate name substitution or to convert an in-person registration to a virtual registration.